Tender Notice n° IF/PO/GS/02/2022
1. Imbuto Foundation invites the qualified bidders to submit their bids for the tenders divided into seven
(7) separated lots as follows:
Lot 1: IF/PO/GS/ComS/02/2022/001: Production and maintenance of website & video, photos, Media
and email management services.
Lot 2: IF/PO/GS/DP/02/2022/002: Designing, printing, branding and photocopying services.
Lot 3: IF/PO/GS/OS/02/2022/003: Suply of office stationeries and consumables.
Lot 4: IF/PO/GS/OF/02/2022/004: Office Furniture
Lot 8: IF/PO/GS/AM/02/2022/008: Arts Materials Supply
Lot 9: IF/PO/GS/TS/02/2022/009: Supply of T-Shirts, umbrella and other related materials. Lot 10: IF/PO/GS/HS/02/2022/010: Conferences/ workshops/ Hotels services.
2. The participation in tendering is open on equal terms to all registered companies, having a Rwandan trade license and specialized in the field. The bidder is allowed to bid on two (2) lot, no more.
3. Tender Document in both French and English is available at Imbuto Foundation office/Village Urugwiro from 18th August 2022. Call 0788599172/0788600131 Monday to Friday, in working hours; 7:00 am to
5:00 pm; upon presentation of proof of payment of a non-refundable fee amounting to Ten thousand Rwandan Francs only (Rwf 10,000) to Account N° 000400029280491 named “Imbuto
Foundation / Operating Fund” opened at Bank of Kigali (BK).
4. Well prepared bids in English or French, presented in the original documents will be submitted at
Kimihurura Incubation Center; opposite to « Institut Francais du Rwanda » not later than 27th
September, 2022 at 10:30 am, a submission Letter will be addressed to Director General, Imbuto Foundation, P.O Box 7141 Kigali - Rwanda, clearly indicating the name of the tender/Lot.
5. The proposals and Bids will be opened on 27th September, 2022 at 11:00 am, and late bids will be
6. Those who submitting the tenders or their representatives are allowed to attend the meeting of tenders opening.
Done at Kigali, 18th August, 2022