1. Imbuto Foundation invites the qualified bidders to submit their bids for the tender of emergency vehicles as follow:
IF/Proc/EA/03/2022: Supply of 20 Emergency Ambulances (18 Land Cruiser Hard-top and 2 Minibuses).
2. The participation in tendering is open on equal terms to all registered companies, having a Rwandan trade license and specialized in the field. The bidder has to bid on both kind of the vehicles.
3. Tender Document in both French and English is available at Imbuto Foundation office/Village Urugwiro from 10th November 2022. Call 0788599172/0788547296, Monday to Friday, in working hours; 7:00 am to 5:00 pm; upon presentation of proof of payment of a non-refundable fee amounting to Ten thousand Rwandan Francs only (Rwf 10,000) to Account N° 000400029280491 named “Imbuto Fondation/Operating Fund” opened at Bank of Kigali (BK).
4. Well prepared bids in English or French, presented in the original documents will be submitted at Kimihurura Incubation Center; opposite to « Centre Culturel Francophone du Rwanda » not later than 12th December, 2022 at 10:30 am, a submission letter will be addressed to Director General, Imbuto Foundation, P.O. Box 7141 Kigali - Rwanda, clearly indicating the name of the tender/Lot.
5. The proposals and Bids will be opened on 12th December, 2022 at 11:00 am, and late bids will be rejected.
6. Those who are submitting the tenders or their representatives are allowed to attend the meeting of tenders opening.